The Comment Policy is used to promote an exchange of useful information and ideas in the chronic pain and chronic illness community. The comments sections are also meant to be a source of support, inspiration and motivation that can help you and others on their healing journeys.
StriveToHeal.com loves to hear from you because just as it takes a village to raise a child, it takes a village to heal.
Comments should be relevant to the post topic. You can include a link to relevant content.
Although comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, there are some instances where comments will be deleted as follows:
- Spam or solely promotional comments.
- Comments that are not relevant.
- Comments that include profanity.
- Comments that contain language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly.
- Comments that harass other posters. Please be respectful towards other contributors.
- Anonymous comments. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
StriveToHeal reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
If you have any questions about the commenting policy feel free to contact us.